Aldridge's were established in 1879. For 137 years we had a leather and travel goods shop in Reading. For 5 generations we manufactured saddlery and leather goods. We closed the high street store 3 years ago and now trade mainly on line from our workshop in Woodcote. All our leather products are hand made using traditional methods and tools handed down through the generations.
For more information about our history please follow the link.